Aircraft Cleaner Full-Time – Luton Airport
GroundLink is a company from the aviation sector, present in the market since 2008. We act on three areas: recruitment, training and handling. We are looking for Operatives to join our busy team. The role will be cleaning and grooming aircraft, ensuring a high quality service is delivered.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean and restock the Cabin Area
• Clean Aircraft Galleys (Kitchens)
• Clean and Restock Toilets
• Carry out Security Checks as required
To succeed in the role you will need:
• To be a reliable team worker with a positive attitude
• To be customer focused
• Ability to work independently to a high standard
• Ability to work quickly and to a tight schedule in a busy operational environment
• Ability to carry and move cleaning equipment
• Driving license
• Availability to work rotate shifts and night shifts
To pass CAA and DFT requirements you will also need:
• Five year fully checkable reference history
• Criminal Record or CRC disclosure certificate
• Right to Work in the UK
• Native/Fluent speaker of English
Full-Time, indefinite duration.
Value of £7,83 per hour
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference above, referring
Cleaning Staff FT –LTN.2018 in the subject of the e-mail to email@example.com.