Aircraft Cleaner Full-Time – Luton Airport
Groundlink is a multinational company that has more than 10 years of experience in providing services to the aeronautical sector, namely in 3 sectors. With headquarters in Lisbon we already have about 450 Groundlinkers distributed by 4 countries and 25 national and international airports. Our strong European presence is based on the high standards of quality and commitment of our teams that has allowed us to grow continuously over the years.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean a range of aircraft to the specification provided by managers
- Security checking of the aircraft looking for suspicious packages
- Clear rubbish from aircraft seating areas, galleys and toilets.
- Restocking aircraft consumables (towels, toilet paper etc)
- Wipe clean tray seats, overhead bins and windows.
- Removing rubbish seat pockets
- Replacing Safety Cards to the front of the seat pockets
- Arranging Seatbelts
- Emptying bins.
- Cleaning galley and toilet areas, including mirrors, floors and steel surfaces.
- Removing rubbish from the aircraft and making sure that it is properly disposed.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your Team Leader.
- Water Services to aircraft
To succeed in the role you will need:
• To be a reliable team worker with a positive attitude
• To be customer focused
• Ability to work independently to a high standard
• Ability to work quickly and to a tight schedule in a busy operational environment
• Ability to carry and move cleaning equipment
• Driving license
• Availability to work rotate shifts and night shifts
To pass CAA and DFT requirements you will also need:
• Five year fully checkable reference history
• Criminal Record or CRC disclosure certificate
• Right to Work in the UK
Contract: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Salary: £9,23 per hour + Driving bonus (£150 month)
If you are interested, please send your CV with to Declan McIntyre, Luton Station Manager reffering you would like to apply for this role: