WHO ARE WE?
GroundLink is an Aviation Ground Services Company with operations in 25 Airports across Europe, both Regional and International Airports, all supported by our Head Office in Lisbon, Portugal. Here in the UK, we provide Ground Services, including aircraft cleaning to a number of Airline clients with offices and operations situated at Luton, East Midlands and Liverpool Airports.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Station Manager in the daily running of the warehouse at Luton Airport
- Working closely with our aircraft cleaning teams
- Inventory control
- Order stock items for all of our bases in UK (Luton, East Midlands and Liverpool airports)
- Arrange distribution across our UK network
To succeed in the role the candidate will need:
- Have up to 5 years of experience in Warehouse environment
- To be a reliable leader who sets the example
- A team worker with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently to a high standard
- Ability to work quickly and to a tight schedule in a busy operational environment
- Driving license
- Be able to travel when required
To pass CAA and DFT requirements the candidate will also need:
Five year fully checkable reference history
Criminal Record or CRC disclosure certificate
Full-Time, indefinite duration.
To be defined according to the candidate experience.
To apply for the job contact: firstname.lastname@example.org